Sommige mensen hebben hun wijsheden op wandtegeltjes op het toilet, ik hang ze met koeienletters in de huiskamer:
“Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.”
Het bekende citaat van John Lennon is uit “Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)“. Ik kwam op het idee om dit te doen door Wonderful Graffiti, maar dat was me te duur, dus heb ik de lokale stickerboer ingeschakeld.
Als je op zoek bent naar informatie over de gebeurtenissen in Londen van vandaag, reken dan niet op Fox News – zie bijvoorbeeld hoe hun hoofdartikel wordt vergezeld door een enkele*, wel zeer informatie-arme afbeelding:
De spontane watersnoodramp in Holland (rechts) lijkt me belangrijker nieuws.
*UPDATE: Inmiddels meer plaatjes bij artikel, maar bovenstaande staat er nog steeds bij.
Zonlicht weerkaatst op een op m’n bureau rondslingerende cd en vormt een prisma op de muur. Terloopse schoonheid in het digitale tijdperk.
Karten bij de supermarkt? Wat mij betreft mag de belwinkel wel vaker gesloten zijn.
Het kat-en-meeuwspel om eten vindt ditmaal plaats met bonuswatermeloen.
Optimaal gebruik maken van de openbare ruimte = frisbeeën op het dak van de bibliotheek van de Technische Universiteit.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Listened to Left to Rust and Rot - If These Trees Could Talk.
Listened to Aleutian Clouds - If These Trees Could Talk.
Listened to Red Forest - If These Trees Could Talk.
Listened to The Gift of Two Rivers - If These Trees Could Talk.
Listened to They Speak With Knives - If These Trees Could Talk.
Listened to The First Fire - If These Trees Could Talk.
Listened to Breath of Life - If These Trees Could Talk.
Listened to Nevertized - I Awake.
Listened to Pink Noise (2 Hours) - Sound Dreamer.
Listened to MTLOV (Minor Keys) - A Sunny Day In Glasgow.
Listened to Crushin' - A Sunny Day In Glasgow.
Listened to Byebye, Big Ocean (The End) - A Sunny Day In Glasgow.
Listened to Cells & Bells - Eno • Hyde.
Listened to Moulded Life - Eno • Hyde.
Listened to Lilac - Eno • Hyde.
Listened to Time to Waste It - Eno • Hyde.
Listened to DBF - Eno • Hyde.
Listened to Return - Eno • Hyde.
Listened to aisatsana  - Aphex Twin.
Listened to PAPAT4 [pineal mix] - Aphex Twin.
Listened to CIRCLONT14 [152.97][shrymoming mix] - Aphex Twin.
Listened to fz pseudotimestretch+e+3 [138.85] - Aphex Twin.
Listened to CIRCLONT6A [141.98][syrobonkus mix] - Aphex Twin.
Listened to 180db_  - Aphex Twin.
Listened to 4 bit 9d api+e+6 [126.26] - Aphex Twin.
Listened to produk 29  - Aphex Twin.
Listened to XMAS_EVET10 [thanaton3 mix] - Aphex Twin.
Listened to minipops 67 [120.2][source field mix] - Aphex Twin.
Listened to All Along - Perfume Genius.
Listened to Too Bright - Perfume Genius.
Listened to I'm A Mother - Perfume Genius.
Listened to Longpig - Perfume Genius.
Listened to Grid - Perfume Genius.
Listened to Don't Let Them In - Perfume Genius.
Listened to My Body - Perfume Genius.
Listened to No Good - Perfume Genius.
Listened to Fool - Perfume Genius.
Listened to Queen - Perfume Genius.
Listened to Moment Of Hesitation - Flying Lotus.
Listened to Eyes Above - Flying Lotus.
Listened to Ready Err Not - Flying Lotus.
Listened to Coronus, The Terminator - Flying Lotus.
Listened to Stirring - Flying Lotus.
- 'The residents of Ferguson do not have a police problem. They have a gang problem' | The Atlantic | Mar. 5, 2015 | 9 Minutes (2,364 words)
- Grassroots Isn't Always Best | Boston Review | Feb. 23, 2015 | 9 Minutes (2,280 words)
- Target Has a New CEO: Will He Re-energize The Retailer? | Fortune | Mar. 1, 2015 | 15 Minutes (3,840 words)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- [Wednesday, March 4th] Tony Iommi tries to stop the execution of Australian drug smugglers in Indonesia, the NYPD commissioner blames legal marijuana in Colorado for an increase in New York shootings, and McDonald's is phasing out chicken injected with antibiotics
- [Tuesday, March 3rd] Texas lawmakers file bills to legalize marijuana, the size of the average erect human penis is 5.16 inches, the season 6 trailer of Community has been released, and a new Ben & Jerry Weed-Infused Ice Cream is announced
- [Monday, March 2nd] Thousands in Moscow chant "Russia without Putin", researchers take the first ever photograph of light as both a wave and a particle, Japanese scientists create the most accurate atomic clock ever, and Google wants to become a wireless carrier
- The East India Company: The original corporate raiders
- A Major Surge in Atmospheric Warming Is Probably Coming in the Next Five Years
- Maysoon Zayid: I got 99 problems... palsy is just one
- A visit to Harvard’s Holden chapel, where William James once asked the question, “Is life worth living?”
- Thursday Poem
- July 2012
- August 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- August 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- January 2007
- December 2006
- November 2006
- October 2006
- September 2006
- August 2006
- July 2006
- June 2006
- May 2006
- April 2006
- March 2006
- February 2006
- January 2006
- December 2005
- November 2005
- October 2005
- September 2005
- August 2005
- July 2005
- June 2005
- May 2005
- April 2005
- March 2005
- February 2005
- January 2005
- December 2004
- November 2004
- October 2004
- September 2004
- August 2004
- July 2004
- June 2004
- May 2004
- April 2004
- March 2004
- February 2004
- January 2004
- December 2003
- November 2003
- October 2003
- September 2003
- August 2003
- July 2003
- June 2003